There’s simply nothing like sneaking up on fish on a Stand Up Paddleboard. Fishermen have quickly realized the benefits of fishing from a SUP: height, stealth and pure fun. Standing up tall on a SUP board allows you to spot fish earlier and quietly move into position. Casting, hooking up and fighting a fish from a paddleboard is about as much fun as fishing can be!
The Badfisher takes the proven stability and maneuverability of the MCIT and adds custom features that meet the needs of the growing population of SUP based fishermen, including increased width for stability while casting, fighting and landing fish, Scotty Paddlesports attachment plates and a variety of D rings for attaching crates and coolers.
- The rigid drop stitch deck sits below the rail height, lowering the paddlers center of gravity, resulting in increased width for stability while casting, fighting, and landing fish
- Scotty Paddlesports attachment plates and a variety of D rings for attaching crates and cooler
- The tough cone bow adds extra impact protection for rocks, docks and other hard surface
- Includes a “flap” pack backpack, high volume pump, an inline pressure gauge, and a color matched rubber patch kit
- Can be easily deflated, rolled up and put into the “flap” pack backpack for easy transport
- Proven high-density drop stitch construction making the Badfisher very rigid for better performance
- Equipped with glued on rubber side bite fins and a detachable center fin allowing for versatility and options when paddling in deep waters or shallow rivers and lakes
- Also equipped with a bungy system for strapping down whatever you might need for that adventure of a lifetime!
- Inflates to 14-18 PSI
DIMENSIONS VOLUME (L) FINS TECH SIZE & ABILITY 11'0" x 40" x 4" 2 + 1 Inflatable
- Novice: up to 250lbs
- Intermediate: up to 260lbs
- Advanced: up to 275lbs
- 品 牌： Boardworks
- 型 號： Badfisher
- 庫存狀態： 有現貨