2. We may ask you to provide personal information when you use our website. The data ("Personal Data") that we may ask you to supply includes without limitation salutation, name, day, month and year of birth, gender, telephone number, fax number, email address, residential/other address, payment account details. We shall keep your Personal Data confidential at all times.
3. You agree that all the Personal Data provided by you to us may be used and retained by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
(a) providing customer service including but not limited to processing and effecting sales, orders, refunds and exchanges relating to goods available for sale in Sai Sha retail shop or through our website, delivery, and responding to your queries, feedback or claims; and
5. You have the right to (a) check whether we hold any of your Personal Data; (b) access your Personal Data held by us; (c) require us to correct your Personal Data which is inaccurate; and (d) opt out from receiving direct marketing materials from us at any time.
6. We shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that any Personal Data held by us is stored in a secure and safe place, and accessed only by our authorised employees or authorised third party service providers. However, please note that no information provided over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the internet.
7. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to this website, or any part of the website, by visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufacture and marketing of products and services and to meet customer needs.
8. We may use 'cookies' on this website for a number of purposes in order to (a) to enable tighter security; (b) enable online customers keep browsing; (c) build online customer or visitor profiles; or (d) to keep customise your Sai Sha web experience. Customers who want to disallow cookies can do so on their web browser. However, by disabling cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our website.