1.These terms apply as between you, the user of this Website and Sai Sha Water Sports Limited (“Sai Sha”), the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. By using this Website or any part thereof, you agree that you have read these Terms and Conditions an that you agree to be bound by them.
2. No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch email or written notification to you confirming that your offer is accepted.
3. Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(a) "Account" mean collectively the personal information and payment information used by users to access any elements on the Website.
(b) "Content" means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in .
(c) "Goods" means any products that we advertise and / or make available for sale through thisWebsite
a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website.
(d) "Systems" means any online communications infrastructure that we make available through the Website either now or in the future.
(e) "Website" means the website that you are currently using (www.sai-sha.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
5. No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 6. If Goods are being ordered from outside Hong Kong, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your Goods reach their destination. Sai Sha is not responsible for these charges and you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures.
- 7. You acknowledge that Sai Sha reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
8. You acknowledge that we may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
9. We reserve the right to cancel purchases without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment and dispatch.
10. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of Goods available from us correspond to the actual Goods and up-to-date, we are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- 11. Not all Goods size will correspond exactly to the description in this Website. Sai Sha reserves the right to provide the nearest Goods size at the nearest price.
- 12. Goods and prices displayed on this Website are for reference only and are subject to alteration and modification without prior notice. The price does not include delivery charges.
13. Sai Sha does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Out of Stock indications are provided on the Website, however these are not definitive.
14. In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and us processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price.
15. We always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on our Website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered we will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel your order and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund.
16. Whilst Sai Sha uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are advised to take responsibility for your own security, that of your personal details and your computers.
- 17. Sai Sha reserves the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If Sai Sha is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions relating to sale of Goods by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
18. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
- 19. Prevailing LanguagesIn the event of any discrepancy in the translation of this text, the English version shall prevail.